Monday, May 9, 2011

How to receive free gadgets sent right to your doorstep!

Here are some good ways to see if the freebie site is a scam or the real deal.
1st Check on Google for reviews on the site. Do you remember that sometimes people write bad reviews on legitimate sites before even trying it out because they simply do not believe in such things.
2nd Check google for other sites promoting the freebie sites. Chances are the freebie site is real and people in real time and money to build a website.
3rd Most web sites promoting the freebie site will have "proof"section. Take a look at the pictures of the gifts received members of the freebie site, and You May Be confident!

Just follow these simple steps and you can tell whether the site is legitimate or just another Internet scam.


So how do these sites actually make money giving away free gadgets? The answer is simple. For a user to receive his gift, he probably has to complete the offer, and refer to his friends to complete their offer for them to count as a valid referral.
For each completed offer, the freebie site gets a certain amount of money from advertising. They then proceed to buy your own gadgets based on how many recommendations for the type of product required and keeps the rest of the money for themselves as profit.

Its really that simple! All you have to do is sign up, complete offers and refer your friends to do the same! How hard can you get? Postscript Please do not try to cheat the system by creating another account. If you create another user account and see for yourself, you will get banned.

I have personally received many free online gadgets and have found that there is more than a legitimate site. In fact, this niche is very competitive niche. So how do I find out about this site? Simply, I was looking for net cheap to buy a new iPod touch
one day as my old wasteland. I stumbled across the ad offering free gadgets to the forum and was hesistant about it first. However, I decided to try it out as I realized I had nothing to lose. Of course, I actually got their free gadget when I finished all the requirements
it and for that I am, tell everyone my little story.

So in short, do not miss this great oppurtunity and grab yourself some free gadgets today! Do not forget to take all the advice I gave you on how to find a legitimate website and start in your conquest for the awesome freebies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 http://rich-hightech.blogspot.com/. All Rights Reserved